NOT SUITABLE FOR CONSUMPTION. Keep out of reach of children & pets
Ensure all wax melts are stored safely out of reach of children & pets. Some fragrances smell just like sweets & treats, so please always keep them stored safely away
Never add any water or other liquids to your wax melt, as it can be dangerous
Use with only one unscented 2-4 hour tealight. Burning the wax melt for longer then advised can cause the burner to overheat, which could possibly result in a fire hazard or injury. Overheating can also spoil your wax melt
Always place burner on a suitable heat resistant surface, in a place where the diffuser can not be knocked
Always place burner on a suitable surface, well away from any electrical appliances in case of a spill
Always use within sight and never leave unattended
Keep burner well away from any curtains, fabrics, furniture, or anything that may be flammable
Keep burner well away from draughts, open windows or doors, air vents or ceiling fans. This will help avoid any rapid burning and prevent flare-ups
Ensure to extinguish the tealight before going to sleep or when leaving the house
Never pour wax down the drain
Always read wax melt safety & CLP labels carefully prior to use
The fragrances in the wax melts may cause an allergic reaction. In the event of skin or eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin or eye irritation occurs seeks medical attention. Remember to bring the correct CLP label
No items found.
Are you 18 years or over?
We need to confirm you’re over 18 years of age in order to allow access to this website.